Payment & Order
- What payment method do you accept?
- How to place an order?
- Can I hide my name and billing information to recipient? Hide the price?
- How long should I order in advance?
- My credit card is in other currencies than USD, can I use it?
- Can I cancel my order?
- May I pay for the order after the recipient get the goods?
- I use PayPal to pay, when I fill in the information, I don`t know which address I should fill in the
What payment method do you accept?
We accept Credit Card payment online: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB credit card. We also accept PayPal payment, western union transfer.
How to place an order?
Online order is the most easy way to place order via credit card or PayPal. Please view follow:
Can I hide my name and billing information to recipient? Hide the price?
How long should I order in advance?
You can order as long as 30 days in advance if you like, though we do same day flower delivery.
We provide same day fresh flower delivery service to all cities by our local florists. Cut-off: 3:00pm.
Cut-off time may be early if delivery to remote town or rural areas.
We strongly recommend you order as early as possible at peak seasons like St. Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Chinese Valentine's Day and Christmas. This will save your money for sure and guarantee on time delivery.
We may stop to accept orders up to 2 days before the delivery date without notice at these seasons.
Cakes and plants need to order at least 24 hours in advance. Please refer to the detail of these products.
Balloons, mooncakes, and personalized gifts need to ship to recipient's place from Beijing. This may need 5-10 days or even longer time. Please refer to product descriptions.